Professor Bill Cramer may have published the widest known diversity of Annual Reviews
With the publication this year of the review for the Annual Reviews of Genetics (vol. 46, pp. 209-231, 2012), his fifth annual review in Annual Reviews on four different subjects, Prof. Bill Cramer may have published the widest known diversity of Annual Reviews, listed below:
- Cramer, W. A., and J. Whitmarsh. (1977) Photosynthetic cytochromes. Annual Reviews of Plant Physiology 28:133-172.
- Cramer, W. A., J. B. Heymann, S. L. Schendel, B. N. Deriy, F. S. Cohen, P. S. Elkins, and C. V. Stauffacher. (1995). Structure-function of channel-forming colicins.
- Annual Reviews of Biophysics and Biomolecular Structure 24: 611-641.
- Cramer, W. A., G. M. Soriano, M. Ponomarev, D. Huang, H. Zhang, S. E. Martinez, and J. L. Smith. (1996). Some new structural aspects and old controversies concerning the cytochrome b6fcomplex of oxygenic photosynthesis. Annual Reviews of Plant Physiol. 47:477-508.
- Cramer, W. A., H. Zhang, J. Yan, G. Kurisu and J. L. Smith. (2006) Trans-membrane traffic in the cytochrome b6f complex. Annual Reviews of Biochemistry, 75, 769-790
- Jakes, K., and W. A. Cramer (2012). Border Crossings - Colicins and Transporters. Annual Reviews of Genetics, 46, 209-231.